Dual port 56V 802.3at Gigabit PoE Inserter
10-15VDC or 18-36VDC Wire Terminal Input Models
42W (12V model) / 70W (24V model)
For boat and other battery systems
10/100/1000MB Data Passthrough
Low Voltage Disconnect
Extended Temperature Range -40C to 70C
- Two models available
- Input Voltage 12VDC (10-15VDC) or 24VDC (18-36VDC)
- Dual 802.3af/at outputs
- High Power Output to 42W or 70W
- Surge Protected to 15kV
- Dual DC Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- 10/100/1000 Data Compatibility, Shielded Connectors
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- Industrial Temperature Range, DIN Rail Mountable
The TP-DC-1248GDX2-HP and TP-DC-2448GDX2-HP are unique high power PoE injectors with Dual 802.3af/at compatible outputs. This means that two devices can be powered from a single PoE injector. The data path between the devices is handled by the injector so no PoE switch is required.
- 12V or 24V Battery Systems, Boat Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
There are two models. One model runs on 12VDC. The other on 24VDC. The total combined output is up to 42W for the 12VDC model and 70W for the 24VDC model.
They have two DC inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and surges caused by ESD or lightning. The built-in surge protection protects sensitive connected devices from damage due to surges on data and PoE lines. All 8 wires are protected.
The input voltage and output voltage are isolated to avoid any grounding or negative voltage issues.