Peplink eSIM Data Plans
Peplink's eSIM Data Plans offering (formerly known as SpeedFusion Connect 5G/LTE) is a series of eSIM-based data plans that can be provisioned on certain Peplink routers. These plans are available for individual supported routers or as a pooled plan that can be deployed and used across multiple devices with an InControl2-managed organization.
Access on-demand data plans and only pay for what you need, anytime, anywhere.
Access to Multiple Networks Under One Plan
Experiencing a lack of coverage with carriers in certain areas? Don’t have the luxury of multiple carriers and plans? Experience reliable coverage from multiple carriers and plans bundled into one with SpeedFusion Connect 5G/LTE.
Experience It All
Leverage SpeedFusion Connect 5G/LTE data and SpeedFusion Connect Protect with one subscription.
Simple & Convenient
Manage every device and eliminate data wastage, all from a single platform.
Supported Peplink Products
- MAX ADAPTER: MAX Adapter LTEA, MAX Adapter 5G
- PRIMECARE MODELS: MAX Transit Duo Pro E, MAX Transit Duo Pro , UBR Plus
- BR SERIES: MAX BR1 Pro 5G, MAX BR1 Mini (HW3), MAX BR2 Pro
- X SERIES: Balance 310X, MAX MBX Mini, EPX, Balance 20X
- HD SERIES: MAX HD2 MBX, MAX HD4 MBX 5G, MAX HD4 MBX, MAX HD1 Dome Pro
- FLEXMODULE PLUS/MINI: Flex Module Plus, FlexModule Mini
NOTE: SpeedFusion Connect 5G/LTE plans for MAX Adapter and FlexModule Plus/Mini do not support SpeedFusion Connect Protect.
SPEEDFUSION CONNECT 5G/LTE SINGLE DEVICE PLAN OPTIONS
SPEEDFUSION CONNECT 5G/LTE POOLED PLAN OPTIONS
* Pricing applies to US region only, other regions may vary