This product is no longer available. In its place we recommend the new Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini LTE Router (HW3).
Pepwave MAX BR1 MK2 Category 6 LTE Router
The Peplink's Pepwave MAX BR1 MK2 is a complete Internet connectivity solution in a single ruggedized metal case for your boat or vehicle.
This kit includes:
- An LTE-A (Category 6 LTE Advanced) modem with two SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Up to 300 Mbps downlink / 50 Mbps uplink data rate on virtually any cellular network (speeds dependent on carrier support).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option.
- Gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules (e.g. use marina WiFi while in port, use cellular carrier #1 when on the water and use cellular carrier #2 when out of range of #1)
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Support for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO via dual band 2.4 and / or 5 Ghz WiFi
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC terminal block
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas, 2 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside
Automatic Failover 4G LTE Mobile Router
The MAX BR1 MK2 offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon certified.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you are in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
- US Cellular
- Compatible with all major carriers.
- MAX BR1 MK2
- 12V 2A Power Supply (ACW-601)
- 2x Wi-Fi Antennas (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232)
- 2x 4G LTE Antennas (4G LTE) (ACW-815)
4G: FDD LTE B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B20, B25, B26, B29, B30, B41
3G: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8