This section includes downloads and resources for mobile connectivity customers.
Peplink Product Resources
- Downloads for the latest manuals, release notes and firmware for Peplink products can be found here.
- MAX and UBR series documentation
- Balance series documentation
- AP One access point documentation
- Download the latest firmware release and documentation here.
- Steps for setting up a typical Peplink router install can be found in our blog article here.
- Steps for setting up Wi-Fi Access Points can be found here.
- If you want to set up a wireless mesh network with Peplink Access Points, check out Peplink's forum article here.
- Information on setting up SpeedFusion can be found in this video here.
- Configuring a Point-to-Point SpeedFusion VPN using InControl2 video here.
- Information on InControl2, Peplink's Cloud-Based SD-WAN Network Management can be found here.
- Peplink Antenna and Connectors Selection Guide
- For other resources and help guides, check out the Peplink Knowledgebase
- The Peplink Forum has useful questions from customers and answers from Peplink staff and experts.
- Peplink FAQ portal.
- Peplink setup videos for products and software services.
- Care plan renewals are available directly from Peplink. Click here to renew your plan.
Poynting Product Resources
- Poynting product downloads
- Poynting videos
- Excellent video on understanding the strength and quality of your LTE or 5G connection can found here.
Other Reference Material
- View the Peplink Solutions for Maritime Connectivity webinar featuring Peplink, Onboard Wireless and SeaBits. Slides are available here.
- View our latest Seattle Boat Show presentation here: Staying Connected to tine Internet While Coastal Cruising
- Check out Steve Mitchell's SeaBits blog for detailed information and reviews on mobile connectivity solutions.
- Also check our our Seattle Boat Show Live webcast here as well as Steve Mitchell's talk here.
- Interested in learning more about 5G support? Check out the 5G FAQ here.
- Need help finding the right cell data plan for your router? Check out our article here.