This cellular data plan for routers is a promotional offer by T-Mobile for Business. This plan is available to registered US businesses only.
In order to complete this order, you will need to provide your registered business name, a USPS-deliverable business mailing address for your bill and an EIN number.
Highlights of this plan include:
- 300GB of high-speed data
- Choose from two levels of service with different data prioritization experiences
- $70 per month: During congestion, customers on this plan may notice speeds lower than other customer due to data prioritization.
- $150 per month: Data on this plan remains at the highest priority no matter how much is used.
- $2 overage per GB (after 300GB is exhausted)
- Plans are Tax Exclusive
- T-Mobile US Network only – No roaming
- Works with unlocked cellular data devices including all Peplink routers.
- This is a post-pay plan. You will be invoiced at the end of each month.
- Once you start this plan, you will continue to have access to this rate and data allotment, even if T-Mobile discontinues this plan in the future.
- Once your order is approved and processed by T-Mobile, you will be sent a SIM card associated with this plan.
- See the flyer in the Downloads tab for full details on this offer.
Onboard Wireless is a T-Mobile for Business partner. We charge a non-refundable $20 application fee to complete the service application, account creation and to place the order with T-Mobile on your behalf. To order this plan, simply add this item to your cart. In the comments section, please include the EIN and number of employees for your company. If the registered address is not the shipping address then provide that in the comments section. If you already have a T-Mobile business account, please note that in the comments section along you’re your T-Mobile account number. Checkout and pay the $20 application fee. Once we get the order, we will begin the application process with T-Mobile. T-Mobile will send you an email with a link to their Terms and Conditions which you have to agree to, then they will send you the SIM card for your router. Once you place your order, the application processing and delivery of your SIM card takes about one week.
: Onboard Wireless is a reseller for this plan but the delivery of this service is provided by T-Mobile. This service is subject to T-Mobile's application process which includes business verification and credit check. If T-Mobile denies your service application for any reason, we are not able to refund the application fee. Once your application has been accepted, you will be required to accept T-Mobile's Terms and Conditions and your contractual relationship will be solely between your business and T-Mobile. Onboard Wireless will make best efforts to ensure the plan works with your router but we cannot guarantee service coverage, data speeds or other conditions. This plan can be cancelled at any time. If you have questions, please Contact Us