NOTE: This product has been discontinued and has been replaced with the Pepwave UBR Plus Dual Modem LTE Router.
Pepwave UBR Dual Modem LTE Router
Peplink's Pepwave UBR LTE is a cost effective dual modem LTE router. This router includes 4 LAN ports and 1 WAN port and with redundant SIM slots providing multiple options to maintain connectivity.
This kit includes:
- Dual LTE modems with four SIM card slots allowing for multiple failover options if the primary network is not available
- Two LTE modems
- One Category 6 LTE-Advanced modem for speeds up to 300Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink) for all carriers.
- One Category 4 LTE modem for speeds up to 150Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink) for AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile.
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM cards from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option
- Gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Ability to configure ethernet ports for WAN and LAN functions
- Support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz WiFi
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via 12-28v DC terminal block
- First year subscription to Peplink PrimeCare included.
- Straight out of the box, the UBR LTE provides unbreakable connectivity with PrimeCare, which includes SpeedFusion functionality, FusionHub licenses, and browser-based SD-WAN management with InControl.
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 2 x WiFi antenna, 4 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside.
Automatic Failover 4G LTE Mobile Router
The UBR LTE offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon certified.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots (four total slots - 2 active, 2 redundant) with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the UBR LTE mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you are in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Modem #1: LTE-A CAT-6
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
- US Cellular
- Compatible with all major carriers.
- Modem #2: LTE CAT 4
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
Included Failover and WAN License
A failover software license and related WAN feature set for UBR LTE is included as part of the PrimeCare subscription. The price includes the first year of PrimeCare. This enables the WAN Ethernet port and the ability to use Wi-Fi WAN to connect to public Wi-Fi access points. With this feature, you can also set up rules to prioritize WAN connections and have the ability to failover to alternate WAN connection methods. If you just want an LTE router and do not need to also connect to an external public Wi-Fi access point (e.g. marina Wi-Fi) then this license is not required. This license can be purchased at time of sale or later if needed.
- UBR LTE Router
- 12V2A Power Supply
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 2x WiFi Antenna
- 4x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas
Cellular 1 LTE-A CAT 6:
- 4G: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B20, B25, B26, B29, B30, B41
- 3G: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8
Cellular 2 LTE CAT 4:
- 4G: B12, B14, B4, B2, B5, B13, B66, B71
- 3G: B2, B4, B5