NOTE: We are now sold out of this model. In its place we recommend the 2022 Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini LTE Router (HW3) model.
Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini LTE Router (HW2)
The Peplink's Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini is a complete Internet connectivity solution in a single ruggedized metal case for your boat or vehicle.
This kit includes:
- An LTE modem with two SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available
- Available in two models (speeds dependent on carrier support):
- LTE-A (Category 6 LTE Advanced) modem for speeds up to 300Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink) for all carriers.
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option (requires extra license, see note below)
- 100M ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet (requires extra license, see note below)
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules (requires extra license, see note below)
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Ability to configure ethernet WAN port as second ethernet LAN port
- Support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4 Ghz WiFi
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC terminal block
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 1 x WiFi antenna, 2 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside.
Automatic Failover 4G LTE Mobile Router
The MAX BR1 Mini offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon certified.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you're in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- LTE-A CAT 6 model
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
- US Cellular
- LTE-A compatible with all major carriers.
Optional Failover and WAN License
A failover software license and related WAN feature set for BR1-MINI is available for $100. This enables the WAN Ethernet port and the ability to use Wi-Fi WAN to connect to public Wi-Fi access points. With this feature, you can also set up rules to prioritize WAN connections and have the ability to failover to alternate WAN connection methods. If you just want an LTE router and do not need to also connect to an external public Wi-Fi access point (e.g. marina Wi-Fi) then this license is not required. This license can be purchased at time of sale or later if needed.
- MAX BR1 MINI
- 12V2A Power Supply
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x WiFi Antenna
- 2x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas
- 4G: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8 , B12, B13, B20, B25, B26, B29, B30, B41
- 3G: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8