New lower price!
Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini LTE Router (HW3 models)
The Peplink's new Pepwave MAX BR1 Mini (HW3) products are cost-effective, entry level complete Internet connectivity solutions in a single ruggedized metal case for your boat or vehicle. This new series of models add numerous enhancements over previous models of the BR1 Mini and BR1 MK2 routers.
This kit includes:
- An LTE modem with two nano-SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available
- Available in three models (speeds dependent on carrier support):
- LTE (Category 4 LTE) modem for speeds up to 150Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink)
- LTE-A (Category 7 LTE Advanced) modem for speeds up to 300Mbps/150Mbps (downlink/uplink) with T-Mobile band 71 extended range support
- Note: The Category 6 model is no longer available.
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option
- 1 gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet or Starlink
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Two gigabit LAN ports for wired client devices
- Ability to configure ethernet WAN port as third ethernet LAN port
- 300Mbps router throughput
- Support for Dual (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2x2 Wi-Fi 5
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or optional 12-30v DC power cable or Power over Ethernet (802.3at) via the first LAN port.
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas, 2 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you're in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually. The new BR1 Mini HW3 also supports eSIM.
Now includes PrimeCare
All BR1 Mini HW3 models come with one year of PrimeCare. PrimeCare is a subscription that bundles InControl, a warranty, SpeedFusion license upgrades, and FusionHub Licenses with standard RMA. PrimeCare renewal licenses are available after the first year. We also offer 2 and 4 year PrimeCare extensions at time of purchase for a special price.
NEW! Feature Pack License now included on BR1 Mini with PrimeCare
The feature pack offers you the experience of an array of advanced features for no extra cost. There are a total of 5 technologies that will give you a professional-grade user experience:
- Wi-Fi WAN - Picks up on a known Wi-Fi and uses it as the WAN source
- WAN activation - Enables the WAN interface on LAN 3
- Hot Failover - Protect your connections with seamless failover
- WAN Smoothing - Minimizes latency and reduces the impact of packet loss
- Ignition Sensing - Allows the router to start-up or shut down as the engine of the vehicle is turned on or off.
- GPIO - Handles both incoming and outgoing digital signals
- The feature pack is available with firmware 8.3.1 or later which can be downloaded here.
- Note these features require a current PrimeCare subscription. One year of PrimeCare is included with your purchase. See our special offer for multi-year PrimeCare extensions.
We offer an additional 2 years of PrimeCare for $99.
We also offer an additional 4 years of PrimeCare for $149.
This promotional pricing for a PrimeCare extension must be ordered when you purchase your BR1 Mini.
- 1x BR1 Mini
- 2x LTE Antennas (ACW-235)
- 2x Dual Wi-Fi Band Antennas (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Active Antenna (ACW-232)
- 1x 12V 2A 4pin Power Supply (ACW-634)
- 4G: B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66, B71
- 3G: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B2, B5
LTE-A CAT 7 model:
- 4G: B2, B4, B5, B7, B12, B13, B14, B25, B26, B41, B42, B43, B48, B66, B71
- 3G: HSPA+: B2, B4, B5