Peplink Balance 20X Router
The Peplink's Balance 20X router provides groundbreaking price-performance connectivity for branches, home offices and other larger deployments. The Balance 20X is an SD-WAN router that delivers excellent routing throughput, simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n Wave 2 WiFi, includes an embedded cellular modem, and it also supports an optional FlexModule Mini module so that you can add a second LTE radio.
This kit includes:
- An LTE (Category 4 LTE) modem with two SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available
- An additional LTE modem can be installed. The Balance 20X has a FlexModule Mini slot which will support all kinds of WAN technology. So when it is time to add a second LTE connection, the Balance 20X will be ready.
- Gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet
- High speed USB port for connecting external modems giving you another option to expand the cellular connection capabilities. This USB port is also compatible with USB Ethernet adapters, allowing you to easily add a second ethernet WAN port.
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Up to 150 Mbps downlink / 50 Mbps uplink data rate on virtually any cellular network (speeds dependent on carrier support).
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules (e.g. use wired WAN be default, use cellular carrier #1 when on the water and use cellular carrier #2 when out of range of #1)
- 900 Mbps router throughput
- Integrated LAN network Access Point with 4 GE LAN ports for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Support for simultaneous 802.11ac wave 2/ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas, 2 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside.
Need Another LTE? Add a FlexModule Mini
The Balance 20x has a FlexModule Mini slot which will support all kinds of WAN technology. So when it's time to add a second LTE connection, the Balance 20x will be ready.
Add Cellular Backup
Back up your wired WAN connection with a cellular link (up to two with the FlexModule Mini and redundant SIM cards). When a line goes down, your office won't even notice.
Wi-Fi Mesh Support
Along with an AP Controller, this feature allows for a mesh extension to your network, which can expand network coverage and minimize dead zones.
Virtual WAN Support
Users can now also enable a virtual WAN port for the Balance 20X through a Virtual WAN Activation License. This license allows users to create a virtual WAN without being limited by the physical WAN ports. Learn more about the Virtual WAN Activation License here.
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
- US Cellular
- Compatible with all major carriers.
- Balance 20X
- LTE Antenna x 2 (ACW-813)
- GPS Antenna x 1 (ACW-232)
- Wi-Fi Antenna x 2 (ACW-341)
- 12V 3A PSU x 1 (ACW-602)
Included LTE CAT-4 Modem:
- 4G: B12, B14, B4, B2, B5, B13, B66, B71
- 3G: B2, B4, B5
Optional FlexModule Mini for second LTE modem
- 4G LTE-A CAT-6: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8 , B12, B13, B20, B25, B26, B29, B30, B41
- 3G:B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8
- 4G LTE-A CAT-12 with FirstNet: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B12, B13, B14, B18, B19, B20, B26, B29, B30, B32, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48, B66
- 3G: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19
- 4G LTE-A CAT-18: B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4), B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14 , B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
- 3G: B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8