New product! In stock and now shipping.
Peplink B One Router
Peplink's B One is a dual-WAN router with groundbreaking price-performance connectivity for branches, home offices and other larger deployments. The B One is an SD-WAN router that delivers 1Gbps routing throughput, Wi-Fi 6 access point as well as dual Wi-Fi WAN capabilities.
This router includes:
- Two Gigabit ethernet WAN connection ports for multi-WAN connectivity options such as wired Internet, cellular gateways, Starlink and more
- High speed USB port for connecting external modems giving you another option for cellular connection capabilities. This USB port is also compatible with USB Ethernet adapters, allowing you to easily add a third ethernet WAN port.
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules
- 1 Gbps router throughput
- Integrated LAN network Access Point with 4 GE LAN ports for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Support for Wi-Fi 6
- Wi-Fi WAN support on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside.
Using Peplink's Synergy mode, you can easily add a Peplink cellular router such as the Peplink MAX BR1 Mini 5G Router to one of the ethernet WAN ports or a Peplink MAX Adapter 5G to the USB port to enable cellular connectivity on the B One.
Wi-Fi Mesh Support
Along with an AP Controller, this feature allows for a mesh extension to your network, which can expand network coverage and minimize dead zones.
Virtual WAN Support
Users can also enable a virtual WAN port for the B One. NOTE: one VLAN as WAN license will be included with firmware 8.3.0 or later for Balance routers that are covered under an active PrimeCare plan.
- B One
- Wi-Fi Antenna x 2 (ACW-341)
- 12V 3A 4 pin Molex power supply x 1